Due mainly to my own fault, I have done a pretty poor job at capturing all the improvements we have made to the boat in the last three years. We (ahem, Stephen) have done all of the work ourselves, and learned quite a bit along the way. If there are any questions on any of the below projects, send us an email or comment and we are happy to share as much of what to do and what not to do as we can.
A quick bulleted list below can help give some idea, but I hope to do a better job documenting and sharing future projects on this blog.
– Replace original head and all sanitation plumming
– Replaced most running rigging
– Replace all fresh water lines
– Install new electronics, with a suite of B&G products including: chart plotter, radio, wind gauge, autopilot computer, autopilot below deck drive (from Jefa), depth/speed/temperature meter
– Upgrade battery bank to 6 golf cart batteries; installed inverter/charger, battery monitors, and solar panels
– Replace CNG stovetop and oven, converted to electric
– Converted ice box to refrigerator and freezer
– Restore exterior teak on deck