Our journey to warmer waters started in the NYC harbour, in June of 2017.
- Came into the ICW in Norfolk, VA around mid June
- Arrived near the Outerbanks at the end of June, to seek shelter for the hurricane season
- Spent August through October in Brazil, London and Portugal
- Arrived back in North Carolina in October to head south
- Dropped anchor in Miami by Thanksgiving
- Crossed the gulf on December 20th, headed to the Bahamas, into Alice Town Bimini
- Spent our first week or so through the Berry Islands
- Cruised through Eleuthra, stopping in Spanish Wells, Governor’s Harbor and Rock Sound
We are currently working our way south through the Exumas and will be headed to Turks and Caicos by the end of the month to meet our friends.